In this post we learn the complete datasheet of the transistor 2N3906. It is the complementary to the transistor 2N3904. Here is the complete datasheet for the 2N3906 PNP transistor.
The transistor 2N3906 has 3 pinouts named as emitter, base and collector. These pinouts are arranged as shown in the following figure:
Absolute Maximum Ratings:
The negative signs indicate that it is a PNP transistor.
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: -40 V
- Collector-Base Voltage: -40 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage: -5 V
- Collector Current: -200 mA
- Total Power Dissipation: 625 mW
- Operating Junction Temperature: -55 to 150 °C
- Storage Temperature: -55 to 150 °C
- Collector-Emitter Breakdown Voltage (IC = -1 mA, IB = 0): -40 V
- Collector-Emitter Saturation Voltage (IC = -10 mA, IB = -1 mA): -0.2 V
- Base-Emitter Saturation Voltage (IC = -10 mA, IB = -1 mA): -0.65 V
- DC Current Gain (IC = -1 mA, VCE = -10 V): 100 to 300
- Maximum Collector Current (DC) (VCE = -1 V, IB = 0): -200 mA
- Transition Frequency (IC = -10 mA, VCE = -20 V, f = 100 MHz): 250 MHz
- Input Capacitance (VBE = -5 V, IC = 0, f = 1 MHz): 8 pF
- Output Capacitance (VCE = -10 V, IC = 0, f = 1 MHz): 4 pF
- Reverse Transfer Capacitance (VCE = -10 V, IC = 0, f = 1 MHz): 1.2 pF
Have Questions? Please Comment below to Solve your Queries! Comments must be Related to the above Topic!!