The RequestDear Swagatam,
I need a circuit diagram for a timer which is used in a fitness gym. It consists out of 5 x incandescent(5 channels) 220V colored bulbs which switch on in sequence, but stays on until the entire sequence is completed. It then resets and the entire sequence is repeated indefinitely.
In the gym the lights are used for circuit training. There are about 15
different exercises available. So the 15 people will each choose one of the
15 exercises. For instance you will select to do the cycling exercise, I
will select the rowing exercise and so on until all 15 people have chosen a
specific exercise to do. When the lights go green(channel 1) a beeper sounds
and everybody start exercising until all four green(channel 1-4) lights
are on. When the red(channel 5) light goes on a beeper will sound and you
stop exercising. This is resting time and now you also change over to a
different exercise. When the green light(channel 1) goes on again you start
again. And so you continue until you drop dead. HA-HA
To sum up, this timer circuit for fitness gym application should function as follows:
1. Bulb No. 1 will go ON & stay ON for entire sequence
2. After approx. 20 sec Bulb No. 2 will go ON & stay ON for entire sequence
3. After approx. 40 sec Bulb No. 3 will go ON & stay ON for entire sequence
4. After approx. 60 sec Bulb No. 4 will go ON & stay ON for entire sequence
5. After approx. 80 sec Bulb No. 5 will go ON & stay ON for entire sequence
6. The unit will reset and repeat the sequence indefinitely
The overall timing should be adjustable. Not necessary to adjust individual channels.
Attached is a photo of this unit.
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
The circuit description will be updated soon....